Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Well it's no secret that I love Fall and all things pumpkin. It didn't take long for me to make my first batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, only this year I changed it up a bit and added in oats as well!

They turned out yummy so I thought I would share.

Ingredients: makes 3 dozen cookies

1 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2  large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 15 oz can pure pumpkin
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp. cinnamon
2 cups flour
1 cup oats
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preparation:
Combine room temp butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy. Continue to add vegetable oil and pumpkin. In seperate bowl combine all dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and oats. Gently mix in the dry ingredients with the wet. Once combined fold in the chocolate chips.

The batter!


These are drop cookies, no need for them to be perfect. (Disregard my yucky looking cookie sheet, it's been through a lot)


Final product, they make a great breakfast cookie bar as well.

Enjoy!!






3 comments :

Anonymous said...

What temp is the oven and for how many minutes?

McCord Family said...

Oops! That would be helpful. 350 degrees for 10-12 mins, it's a very moist cookie so I tend to lean on the longer side.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks. I actually did it for 350 for 15 minutes. Perfection. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.