Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a few pictures

I thought we would share a few recent photos of Madelyn at 3 1/2 months old. Maddy loves to rub her soft blankets and stuffed animals against her face, especially when she is sleepy. Here are a few pictures of her in her crib with her stuffed animals.

The pictures of me holding her aren't the best, she wasn't in the best mood at the time but we had to show off her tye-dye t-shirt that she (the daycare ladies) made on Tuesday. It was so cute when I picked Madelyn up, all of the kids had their t-shirts on and they had taken group photos.



4 comments :

Nate Sinn said...

I'm not sure if she sleeps with enough stuffed animals. Maybe she could use a fighting Irish leprechaun.

McCord Family said...

Nate, I am sure if she had a leprechaun she would get rid of all the other stuffed animals!!!

Aunt Allie said...

Weeellll we all probably know where she gets the love of soft blankets from hahaha

Kara said...

She is just so stinkin cute. I miss her, and you and Adam of course!

Love you!