Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Madelyn's First Christmas

Maddy's first Christmas was a busy one, but so much fun. We visited my family in Bloomington on Christmas Eve and celebrated the Williams Christmas at the B&B with 25of my aunts, uncles and cousins.
We had Christmas at our house on Christmas morning, my family made the trip from Bloomington and my dad made his famous breakfast. This is a tradition I'm not willing to part with, for some reason it's just better then any other breakfast I have the rest of the year.
Christmas afternoon we headed to Anderson to celebrate with Adam's family, we had a great dinner and opened lots of presents. Maddy enjoyed the bows and tissue paper the most!

Adam and I really enjoyed this Christmas with Madelyn, having a child of your own really puts a new perspective on the Holidays and what they're all about. I put a few pictures together in a slide show below.




No comments :