Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shoe Obsession

I noticed that Madelyn had an interest in her shoes a few months ago, when you take her shoes off she is extremely concerned about where you are going to put them and if you leave them in sight she would rather play with them then any of her toys.

Every morning before work Adam and I can find her dragging our shoes out to play with even though we surround her with numerous toys. She seems to have an extreme obsession with a pair of teal flip flops that I wear around the house and if I have them on she will actually try to take them off my feet.

Today as I was getting ready this is what I found:


I have a feeling it wont be long before she is begging her Daddy for money for a new pair of shoes! I'm secretly hoping we end up with the same size feet!!

2 comments :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Maddy,

Go with with aqua heels - they match your hair bow! :)

Aunt Allie said...

I love it!!! Maddy is just like her mommy and aunt!!! Can't wait for sandal shopping in a couple months!!