Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is CRAZY!!!

Life has been crazy lately, it seems like we have had one thing after another. Needless to say, that's why I have been MIA on the blog.

Many of you know I recently completed Real Estate school and obtained my license, since then I have started classes 2 nights a week with Keller Williams. On the other nights and weekends I have been busy showing houses to my first client. Last Thursday we found the perfect house for them and Friday we had an accepted offer. I am still working my full-time job as well.

I have also been busy planning Madelyn's 1st Birthday Party, I know she will never remember any of it but I still want it to be perfect. So everything from the dress, cake, balloons, picture video and invitations has been time consuming the past few weeks...and that is just party #1, we still have party #2 to prepare for at Grandma and Grandpa Williams house.

Adam has been busy watching Madelyn while I am in class or showing houses and has been so great the past few weeks with my spur of the moment schedule. He truly is a blessing to my life and I don't know what I would do without him. Thank you for all your help, honey!!

Thursday evening will be filled with fun and laughter when 8 of my girlfriends come over for dinner! I am thrilled to have them and know it will be a blast. I can't help but notice a few traits of my mom that are coming out in my personality. She could never say no and was always taking on more then she thought she could handle, but somehow always got it done. I will be pleased if I can get half as much done as she did in her life!!

Whew!!!!

No comments :