Thursday, August 12, 2010

Farm Fresh!!!


Have you heard of Farm Fresh Delivery? Well, the McCord household are the newest members, I am so excited for my first delivery that it's like the anticipation of Christmas!

Farm Fresh Delivery is an Organic Produce & Natural Grocery delivery service, basically I have signed up to get a bin full of fresh, organic produce every week and then I can add eggs, bread and all sorts of other things to my standing order. Most of the products are Indiana based but some things will obviously come from other places, I am happy to be supporting our local Indiana Farmers!

I have always loved the Farmers Market on the weekends and actually got Adam into going too, but life gets busy and sometimes we just can't make it. With Farm Fresh I will have the farmers market at my door! Plus I feel like this is a way to get my family eating healthier and trying new things.

I am super excited about the Scholar's Inn Bakehouse breads! Yummy!

If you are interested, check out the link below and remember to put me down as your friend that referred you!!!

www.farmfreshdelivery.com

No comments :