Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Adam!!!!

Madelyn and I want to wish Adam (aka. Daddy) a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

We are blessed to have such a great man that loves us, works hard at home and his job to take care of us. I love seeing Madelyn's face light up with pure joy every day when Adam gets home, she runs to the door yelling "daddy home". I have been so lucky to have Adam as my partner in life, nothing makes me happier then watching how lucky Madelyn is to have such a great daddy.

We celebrated Adam's birthday last weekend with his family, we were able to celebrate his grandmother's 91st birthday at the same time. Here are a few pictures, take notice of how Madelyn now sticks out her bottom teeth when you say "cheese". Our silly girl!!!

Happy Birthday Adam, we love you!!





No comments :