Monday, June 6, 2011

Hiatus!!

So I took a brief hiatus from blogging. We have had so much going on lately and then enjoying the nice weather, blogging hasn't been on the top of my priority list. We have had fun enjoying the outdoors with Madelyn, this year is like night and day from last summer. She loves it and is always asking to go "ouside".

Madelyn got her first skinned knee a few weekends ago, she is still reminding me of it on a daily basis. Maddy was chasing after daddy's golf balls and tripped on our drive-way. It was quite the tragedy for her, if she only knew how many more of these she will have in her lifetime. (Pictures of the ordeal below)

This past weekend we had a bridal shower for my sister who is getting married in August. I can't believe my little sis is going to be a married woman! I have pictures of the shower to come, a HUGE "thank you" to Christa Barlow for helping throw it!!!

31 days from today we will be leaving for vacation, not that I am counting or anything ;) I am excited to take Madelyn to the beach and ocean for the first time!! Fripp Island here we come!



No comments :