Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Field Trips

We are two field trips in already this year, and when I say "we" I am talking Maddy, Carter, Colten and myself. I am THAT mom, paranoid to let her 4 year old go on a field trip without her. Even if it means I have to take my 3 month old twins with me! It's okay, I warned the teacher I would be absolutely NO help to her. 

Our first trip was to Pleasant View Andersons Orchard for some apple picking, cider tasting and of course play time.  Maddy was excited about her bag of apples she got to pick. I think the girl actually went into the tree to pick apples, she had nasty, molded apple reminants in her hair when we got home.




This week we headed to the pumpkin patch at S & H Campground. It was a great place, tons of jump houses, playground, hay rides, corn maze, miniature golf and train rides. I had to skip the hay ride, not sure Carter and Colten were up for tractor rides quite yet. 




Maddy picked a cute little pumpkin all on her own! It was a bit muddy, it had rained the night before. It was impossible to keep the kids off of the slides and bounce houses, they were all a bit wet and muddy by the end of the trip.  



Maddy thoroughly enjoyed herself and was falling asleep before I got the car out of the campground. 

Two field trips down! Wonder how many more I will go on over the years with these kiddos?!?!


No comments :