Friday, October 3, 2008

Very Exciting Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





As many of you know, Adam and I had our first ultrasound yesterday. It was by far the best thing I have ever seen and heard!!! The little flicker of the heartbeat was amazing and the sound was so strong and loud. Adam and I looked at each other in amazement. We were able to see many diffrent views of the baby and even got to see he/she move their head around. The heartbeat was 175 beats per minute which is normal.


According to the ultrasound they moved my due date up by 2 days, it is now May 8, 2009. We should be able to find out the sex around week 20 which should be right before Christmas. We can't wait to find out if we will be welcoming a little boy or a little gir!!



6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad everything went well. I was nervous for you guys all day yesterday because I remember how scared we were when we went for that first heartbeat appointment and the relief we felt when we heard how strong it was and could actually see the baby. From that point on, we felt we could allow ourselves to fully enjoy the pregnancy. I can already tell from these first photos that my little niece or nephew will be absolutely adorable! ;-) I hope you are feeling well!

Margaux

Anonymous said...

Soo exciting!!! I can't wait to meet him or her! Don't worry, Aunt Allie has already started walking through the baby section everytime I go to Target haha. I'm so glad everything went so well yesterday and now we (aka you) can relax a little now and enjoy it! Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Sara & Adam-

Thank you so much for sharing the first pictures of baby McCord. I was thinking about you all day yesterday and I'm so glad the appointment went well! I can only imagine how you both felt when you heard the heart beat for the first time. I'm so excited for you guys! Lots of love-K

Anonymous said...

Sara and Adam,

Justin and I both said a little prayer for Wednesday night. I was so relieved when Sara called with the good news.

We remember all to well how nervouse the first ultrasound can be. But after talking with Sara, it sounds like it was an amazing experience for you both.

Just remember, Baby McCord is just excited to meet the two you as you are to meet him/her.

Love you both!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

We pray for you and Adam and Baby M. everyday. Glad things went so well. I've already started showing pictures of our grandchild at the office.

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He or she is such a little peanut right now :)
I can't wait to meet my first great neice or nephew! Man I'm old.
Great Aunt Laurie