Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Obama baby!!


I don't know why but for some reason numerous times in my adult life I have had people say "your a Reagan baby" after asking when I was born. I have always thought this was odd but I always respond with a "yes, that's right".


After staying up way too late last night to watch the election results it occured to me that Adam and I would have an Obama baby. No matter who you voted for in this election the results are in and Barack Obama will be our President for the next 4 years. As Adam and I were talking about it last night I mentioned that we will have a 3 year old by the time we have another presidential election... kind of crazy to think about. Adam's response was "we'll probably have another one on the way by that time". Even crazier to think about!!!


Today I printed Barack Obama's speech and will put it in the baby book so our little one will have this piece of history to reflect back on when someone says "your an Obama baby".

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I had the same thought! We saved the newspaper from today for Jackson's baby book!

Now...yes, to even imagine having another baby when we vote again is a crazy though...true..but crazy!