Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Adam and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We were able to celebrate with both sides of my family this year and I am very thankful to have all the family I do. Lots of kids running around and the laughter makes it exciting. We are looking forward to adding our own kiddo to the bunch!!! I feel like I'm on a high when I leave my family functions because of all the laughter we share, usually it can be attributed to my father. I can see even though my dad and his sisters are grown he still drives them nuts, I'm not sure if it's because he was the only boy or because he was the baby. It makes me smile and hope that one day we will have a family just the same.

Adam and I have a lot to be thankful for this year, with the economy right now we are both very blessed to have our jobs. We have great families who live close and we are able to visit with often. Our friends are very special to us and we feel blessed to have each and every one of them in our lives. Most of all we are very thankful to be having a baby and everything so far is going so smoothly. We are very fortunate!!

We wanted to say "thank you" to our friends and family and let you all know you are loved. We wish everyone a happy holiday season!

Love,
Adam and Sara

No comments :