Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Crib is Up!!!!
















Adam and I ordered the baby crib last week and we were able to get it put up last night. I have heard many horror stories on how hard they can be to put together, I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive. Much to my surprise Adam had the crib up and complete in an hour!! Much because of my excellent direction reading of course!!!! Hee Hee!!



Here are a few pictures!! I am sure there will be many more nursery photos to follow over the next few months.










3 comments :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Looks great!

Now...hurry up and find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!

I'm on pins and needles!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It looks good! Can't wait to start shopping for other stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the crib. It's perfect! I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery as it comes together!