Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ugh...Maternity Pants

Well it's official, as of today I can no longer fit in any of my normal pants. I had a few pair of my work pants that I have still been able to wear the past few weeks. Today was my breaking point. I gave in and went and bought 2 more pair of maternity pants today. I hate buying them but at this point they are a necessity, I can no longer finagle my old pants to fit with safety pins and hair ties. Adam keeps telling me they are an investment because I will wear them again, I guess that's one way to look at it.

I have to admit they are much more comfortable and I am sure the baby appreciates it too!!!

1 comment :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Just wait until the only thing that is compfortable are Adam's sweatpants! That was when I decided I wasn't leaving the house!

You look great...enjoy being pregnant!