Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Pink!!






Adam has been busy painting the nursery and he is finally done. I think this project took a little extra time, I have never seen him so concerned about making sure it was perfect. Monday night he said "I just want to touch up a few places". No big deal I thought, an hour later I went upstairs to find that he had practically repainted every wall again. I think this is only the beginning of Maddy having her daddy wrapped around her little finger!!

We still have a few pieces of furniture to put in place before I can start hanging things but here are a few pictures of Miss Madelyn's nursery so far.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait until it's all decorated and ready for her to come home!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Grandma Williams

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

This is adorable! I can't wait to see it in person.

It is just so sweet Adam spen so much extra time with the painting. Just think how he will be when Maddy is actually here!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Kristen

Jason & Nadia said...

It looks great! I love black, white, and pink!

Hope you both are doing well!

Nadia

Mama Bird said...

Sara - it's beautiful!! What a fun time . . . just can't wait until there's a little baby to put in that crib!! XOXO