Monday, January 26, 2009

Touch & See...no longer touch & feel

Maddy has become quite the active little girl the past few weeks. Adam has been able to feel her kicks and is quite shocked at how hard they can be...if he only knew. The ultrasound tech kept commenting on how long her legs are, well lets just say I am a believer!!!

This weekend on Saturday morning Maddy was doing her normal aerobic routine and I thought to myself I wonder if you can see them? I laid down and Adam was watching intently when all the sudden we saw it!! Adam's face was priceless and then I of course started laughing and couldn't stop. I will never forget that look, I think a little piece of reality set in on Saturday morning.

Last night as I was laying in bed and Maddy was doing her normal pre-sleep dance routine I decided to see if I could play along. She would kick and I would poke back at her, she would wait a second and then kick back. This went on for a few minutes before I guess she got tired. It is so fun to have this much interaction with her already.

Madelyn, we can't wait for you to be here!!!

1 comment :

morgan said...

that's a cute story! i'm glad you're having so much fun w/ this pregnancy and that things are going well! i'm glad we have this blog to read to be able to catch up on ya guys! ;)