Monday, October 5, 2009

Upgraded!!!

We have officially upgraded Maddy from the infant carrier to the regular car seat this past week. My back was telling me it was time! I was really struggling lifting her, plus the carrier up into my car. I was a little concerned at first because I didn't know how she would do sitting up in the grocery cart since I wouldn't have the carrier anymore. We tried it out and it went perfect!! Madelyn seems to be liking her new car seat and is really enjoying the grocery store now. Yesterday we went to Kroger and every time someone would pass us in the aisle, Maddy would strain her neck around to check them out a little longer. It was quite comical to watch, it was as if she needed each person to slow down so she could really get a good look.

I added a few pictures of Maddy in her new car seat and our grocery trip.

P.S. I can't believe she is 5 months today, time is flying by.