Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Allie's Almost Married!!!!

Can't believe it!!!!  My little sister is about to be married this weekend...4 days and counting!  Two weekends ago we had a "Final Fling Before the Ring" celebration.  I got a few of her best girlfriends together and we spent the day celebrating Allie and her last few days as a single woman.

I did my best to make it a day of pampering and fun.  We got pedicures and massages, had a great lunch at Bazbeaux in Carmel, did a little shopping, then finished the night with dinner at Bravo and drinks at Champps. It was a day filled with fun and lots of laughter, in fact I am not sure the massage place will allow us back.  We finished the night at my house with a slumber party, though we all pretty much went straight to bed.  I knew food would be in order the next morning so I planned ahead and made brunch for everyone.  We were also able to throw in a few old, home videos of Allie as a little girl, let's just say that was hysterical.  At one point Allie and I were both laughing so hard we had tears running down our faces. 

Enjoy a few pictures from the evenings festivities!!!

 Lindsey, Allie, Christa
The Bachlorette!

"Sisters"
 Allie's Favorite Server- Joshua (He nicknamed her "Sassy" for the evening)
And it was time to go home!!!

No comments :