Wednesday, May 29, 2013

33 Week Update!!

So far this week I have had a non-stress test, ultrasound and doctor visit...and it's only Wednesday of a short holiday week.  My next visit will be Friday for another NST.

The boys are doing great! Their heartbeats are baseline around 130-140 beats per minute.  Carter is weighing in at 4lbs 8 oz. and Colten at 4 lbs 11 oz.  Yep, you can do the math!  It's extremely hard to get their length now because they're all bunched up in there but we believe it's about 35 inches of total baby. They are positioned like the number 7 across my belly and Carter is already sitting on Coltens head, poor little guy!

My blood pressure is great since my doctor took me off work and I haven't had much swelling yet, knock on wood.  I have a feeling with the higher temperatures coming that is probably short lived.   Both boys seem to be very active starting at 9:00pm, that's when I am most uncomfortable.  The back and pelvic pain is getting more and more intense as well and making sleep more difficult.  Overall I can't really complain, I have made it to 33 weeks with twins and that's an accomplishment in itself.

I can say that going out in public is becoming increasingly annoying.  People are just rude!!!  I told Adam a few weeks ago that people stare at me. He said "oh, it's just your imagination".  Well, after a weekend outing with me he agreed that people do stare and it's mainly women!  I actually had a lady come up and ask me "if I was having twins?"  I replied, "yes, actually I am having twins".  It's a good thing for that lady that I am, because she probably wouldn't have enjoyed my response otherwise!  So, I urge my fellow ladies to flash a smile at those  very preggo mommies you see rather than stare.

That's all for now, we will continue to keep everyone updated over the next month!!

No comments :