Tuesday, June 11, 2013

34 & 35 Weeks

I wish I had some fantastic news to share but not a lot has changed in two weeks other than becoming very uncomfortable.

We are estimating the babies to be between 10-11 pounds together at this point. I can still feel and see a lot of movement but can no longer tell who is who.  I love watching Madelyn's face when she watches the babies move, her giggle is priceless! I always ask her which baby she thinks it is and she always says Carter.  Carter is either already her favorite or he better be prepared for his big sister to show him who's boss.

I am continuing my twice weekly non-stress tests, so far they have all gone well. I keep thinking one of these visits they won't let me leave.  My blood sugar is being controlled pretty well with diet and a small pill dose of insulin. I am finding it more and more difficult to sleep and walk.  I can barely turn over in bed anymore, I really feel bad for Adam, I know he hasn't slept well either for a few months now.  As for walking I feel pretty good until mid-day and then the weight begins to take it's toll and I slow way down.  My newest issue is the itchiness of my stomach, it's unreal how much it itches from the stretching.  I slather it with cocoa butter numerous times a day but it's not helping much.  I have even made myself bleed a few times from scratching, maybe that's TMI but I am trying to document all of the details.

During this whole experience I have found it difficult to find a lot of "real" information on being pregnant with multiples.  Because of that I decided to document the good, bad and ugly.  I don't intend to sound negative because overall I have had a good pregnancy. Just trying to keep it real!!!!

Hope to meet these two boys soon!!

No comments :