Thursday, September 18, 2008

1st OB Appointment!

Adam and I had our first appointment today with the baby doctor. It was mainly informational but still very exciting. I enjoyed seeing all the pregnant ladies and their bellies. I think we both felt reassured about our office choice and hospital. I of course had lots of questions and realized that Adam may know more then I do about what I should and shouldn't be doing. I guess the book I bought him is working!!! I still think daddy bootcamp may be in his future!

Our next appointment is October 2nd and we will have our first ultrasound then!!!!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Adam and Sara,

I'm so glad everything went well today.
Sara...never admit that Adam knows more than you. :)

Hope you are feeling well!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

You were one of my first prayers I offered to God this morning (after I was finally awake). Glad things went so well.

Love you guys,

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Of course Adam knows more than you, Sara. He is, after all, the son of Steve McCord, who (or so he claims) knows everything about everything! I'm afraid it will only get worse with age... We are glad that things are going well and know that your baby will be one lucky kid to have you guys as parents!

Margaux