Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank You!!!



I wanted to extend a special thank you to a few of my girlfriends!!! Kristen and Sacha!! I am so thankful that the two of you have recently had babies and are able to answer all of my crazy questions. Don't worry I am sure there will be many more to come.

The past few weeks have been really hard not having my mom to ask all of the "is this normal" questions and you both have been great. I am truly blessed to have such great friends and I can't wait to introduce you to our little one!! He or she will be blessed to have you in their lives as well.
I love you!!!

1 comment :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Sara,

No need to thank me. This is what girlfriends are for.

You can lean on me as much as you need these next few months. I am sure there will be times I will lean on you…

Take care of yourself. Enjoy the experience…It is amazing!

Love,
Kristen