Friday, April 17, 2009

It was a busy day!!!!

Not only was yesterday my birthday but we also met with the pediatrician and I had a doctor appointment myself. Adam and I both worked a half day and it was really nice to spend the afternoon together, the closer my due date approaches the more I realize that it will never just be Adam and I again. I am so anxious and excited for Maddy to arrive but at the same time I know we will never be able to go where ever and when ever we want. The weather was so beautiful yesterday, Adam and I were reminiscing about all the times we would go sit outside at a restaurant and enjoy a few drinks and each other's company. It will be interesting to see how those days will change, I figure we will be packing a picnic and going to the park so Maddy can play. I look forward to those days as well!!!

We met Dr. Rudicel yesterday, he will be Madelyn's pediatrician. Adam and I both liked him, the office was nice and very kid friendly. There was Colts, Pacers and Sponge Bob stuff everywhere. He even gave us a tour of the facility himself and was most excited to show us the little potty they have in the bathroom for the kids. I could see how kids would really like him. Adam asked a few questions about how he would deal with allergies, mainly because he had to deal with allergies himself growing up. He answered the questions to Adams satisfaction!!

We then went to my doctor's appointment for my 37 week check-in, I have to go twice a week now so I feel like I am constantly at the doctor. Everything went well and my blood pressure seems to be staying pretty steady, it's still a little high but nothing alarming. Dr. Pass did tell me she thinks I will be having an April baby not a May baby!!! I am not sure why she thinks that but I was more then happy to agree with her, we will see if she is right!!!

No comments :