Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

I had a doctor appointment and apparently not being at work is doing me some good, I guess I didn't realize how much it stressed me out. Anyhow, my blood pressure was 130/80 which is pretty normal. My swelling has continued to increase, my feet do not even look human. I think they look like Fred Flinstone feet.

At this point we just wait and see what happens, I am 2 cm dilated but I could stay like that for weeks so who knows. Dr. Dupler did seem a little concerned about how big Maddy may get if she doesn't come soon. He said because of my small stature (he called me short) it will be harder the bigger she gets for me to deliver and the increase of a c-section goes up. I have a feeling if Madelyn doesn't decide to come on her own this week then they may try to move things along next week.

Only time will tell. I sure would like to be spending my days at home with a baby though instead of sitting here by myself everyday!!!

We will keep everyone updated as things progress, my next appointment is Friday morning.

I think the chances of being able to attend my sister's graduation from IU are slowly diminishing. Sorry Allie, I am really bummed.

No comments :