Monday, May 4, 2009

Headed to the hospital!!!!

Adam and I are headed to the hospital this afternoon!!!! We are both very anxious and excited. I went to my doctor appointment at 1:00pm and Dr. Kenley and I were on the same wave length, I even took my bag with me in hopes I would be going over to the hospital. He said he didn't see any reason to wait!!! I think my blood pressure being 140/110 didn't hurt the cause any. We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 4:30pm for them to induce me.

We will keep you all updated as best we can!!!

We can't wait to meet Madelyn!! Adam is hoping for a Cinco De Mayo baby, we will see!!

2 comments :

Jason & Nadia said...

Yeah! How exciting! We cannot wait to hear of her arrival.

Congrats!
Nadia & Jason

Anonymous said...

I know you guys have been busy but waiting impatiently to see a picture of the long awaited miss Madelyn, glad to hear mommy and baby are both doing great. Congrats, the Bixlers, Penny & John