Friday, May 1, 2009

Update #2

I had my 39 week appointment this morning and unfortunately not much has changed since Monday. My blood pressure was fairly high when we arrived but that was because every possible traffic situation that could have happened did on the way there. I was stressed because I hate to be late and we were about 10 minutes late.

Dr. Dupler took my blood pressure a second time once I had sat in the room for a little while and it had dropped. He wasn't concerned. I on the other hand was ready for them to send me to the hospital, I am more then ready to do this!!!

We did talk quite a bit about inducing and Adam and I decided to wait through the weekend and if nothing happens then we will consider the induction on Monday after my appointment. So if Madelyn doesn't decide to get things moving this weekend then we will probably be meeting her early next week.

We will keep you all updated if anything changes!!

No comments :