Monday, October 17, 2011

Wine & Canvas

Wine & Canvas = A TOTAL BLAST!   I have wanted to attend a Wine & Canvas event for some time now but kept putting it off.  Here is how they describe it on their website, "What could be better then drinks and a paintbrush! We supply the brushes, canvas, paints and the Artist; you take home a 16x20 masterpiece! --No experience or talent required"

My friend Sacha and I agreed on a painting from the website events calendar and unleashed our inner Picasso Saturday night. We had  a great time, I can't wait to go again!  If anyone is interested in going email me, I'm in!!

They have Cookies & Canvas too, can't wait until my kiddo is a little older!

The original painting- what mine was supposed to look like

Great environment


They even have a disco ball and play great music!

My blank canvas

Following instructions

Sacha and I

Progress

More progress

Sacha's Masterpiece

My Masterpiece
(if you can call it that)
 I highly recommend Wine & Canvas for a fun night out, there were girlfriends, bachlorette parties, birthday parties, couples, mothers and daughters.  The great part was that everyone ended up with a great painting!

~SCS~

No comments :