Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!!




Happy 29th Birthday!!! We celebrated Adam's birthday on Sunday with all our family, I made 2 big pots of chili and we had cake and ice cream. It was a good day and nice to visit with everyone. I think the hit gift was a remote control cooler that Adam's Grandma (yes I said grandma) bought him. I am sure it will come in handy at the Colt's tailgates when we are either too hot or too cold to get up out of our chairs. I have to admit the highlight was later that afternoon when we turned it on and teased Jada with it. She wasn't quite sure what to think but it was pretty entertaining for us.

I hope you had a great birthday honey and just remember less then one year to the BIG 30th!!

1 comment :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Adam...

We hope you birthday was great!

Justin, Kristen, and Jackson