Monday, March 2, 2009

30 Weeks!!

I had my 30 week doctor appointment today, I saw Dr. Moore and he was really great. You can tell he has been delivering babies for a long time. At my doctor office I had to see every doctor at least once and as of today I have been seen by all of them, from here on out I can choose who I want. I definitely have my favorites!!!

We went over my blood tests and weight gain so far, everything looks normal and Dr. Moore wasn't concerned. He did give me a few tips on how much I should be gaining over the next few weeks and what I should cut out of my diet if I don't want a 10 pound baby. I really don't want a 10 pounder so I think I will take what he said to heart!!

As we were waiting for the doctor I had Adam put his hand on my belly in one particular area to feel how hard it was and as soon as he did Maddy kicked him. I think she is particular about what is her space.

The heartbeat was really strong and at each appointment you can tell how much louder and stronger it gets. Dr. Moore said I am measuring at about 31 weeks so I am right on target for my due date. I can't believe she will be here in a few more weeks! Our next appointment is March 20th!!

No comments :