Monday, March 16, 2009

Update: Uncomfortable

I have had a great pregnancy, never had any morning sickness and have felt pretty good other then the worst heartburn imaginable. Thank goodness for Pepcid AC and Tums!!!!! I really haven't had anything to complain about...BUT I have a feeling pregnancy bliss is about to be over.

Over the past 3-4 days I have started to feel REALLY pregnant and cannot imagine being pregnant for another 7 weeks. I know it's not my call to make, Madelyn will show her face when she is ready but I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable. The back ache has set in, I can't hardly get off the couch without assistance, one trip up the stairs and I feel/sound like I have run a marathon. My ankles and fingers are swelling, I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for a few weeks now.

I am hoping the next 7 weeks fly by and Madelyn will be here before I know it!!!!

We start childbirth class tomorrow night!!

2 comments :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Hang in there...I know it can be really hard. But you are a strong mama and can do it!

Have fun at childbirth class...call me when you watch the movie. Worst horror movie I have ever seen!

Love you!

morgan said...

i hope you're getting or can get massages!!