Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy, fun weekend!





We had a crazy, busy weekend but it was a ton of fun!! For me it felt like the official start of summer, my best friend Kara and her husband Scott came to Indianapolis for her baby shower and stayed with us Friday night. Kara and I have done a lot together and have known each other along time but on Friday night as we found ourselves on a Walmart run with our husbands, a newborn and Kara pregnant we had to laugh. Never in a million years did we picture us doing that together. On Saturday many of Kara's family and friends gathered at our house to celebrate with Kara, it was a great time and Kara received many great things for the new baby! Congratulations to Kara and Scott and we can't wait to meet Baby Wagner!!

Later on Saturday Adam and I attended the Rascal Flatts concert with Justin, Kristen, Dallas and Jamie. We had a great time, the weather was perfect and of course great company. I think all of us felt that Rascal Flatts put on a better show last year but it was still a good time, I enjoyed Darius Rucker aka Hootie. We look forward to many more fun concert nights this summer.

I also wanted to give a big "Thank You" to my sister who came up on Saturday and stayed with Madelyn while Adam and I had our first night out without her. I have to say it was definitely needed but I was sad to leave her. According to Allie, Maddy did great and we probably missed her more then she missed us.

1 comment :

Kara said...

Thanks again to you and Adam for hosting us this weekend. It was so great to finally meet Maddy and to spend time with you and Adam. I miss you guys already and can't wait to visit again. Keep the Maddy pictures and updates coming, I don't want to miss anything just because I live in stupid Wisconsin! I love you!!!
p.s I hope Jada survived the Bauer invasion! :)