Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lions, Tigers and Bears...OH MY!






Maddy and I were invited to the zoo yesterday with my aunt Laurie and my little cousin Clark, we knew it would be a hot day but we decided to brave it. It was hot but not as bad as I anticipated, we were smart and got there early and saved all the indoor exhibits for the afternoon when it got steamy.

Clark was a lot of fun to watch and listen to as he saw the animals for the first time, he is two and was so animated. He particularly liked the Dolphin show, penguins and giraffes. Maddy of course had no clue she was at the zoo but she did take interest in the Ocean (aquarium) exhibit. The bright colors and the fish moving around captured her attention for a few minutes.

Adam and I look forward to taking her back next summer when she will be able to enjoy it a little more...and hopefully when it's not 90 degrees outside!!

No comments :