Monday, July 20, 2009

First day!


Today was my first day back to work from maternity leave and Maddy had her first daycare experience. Adam and I dropped her off this morning about 7:15am and that was really tough. I didn't even make it out of the daycare before I was in tears and then pretty much had to redo my make-up before going into work.

Once I got to work things were a little easier. I had a lot to get caught up on and it kept my mind occupied. I called to check on her twice and then had to call Adam and give report. Of course she was fine but it gave me peace of mind to call and check. Adam had been back to work for a while but today was diffrent for him too, he knew Maddy wasn't at home with me.

On July 14th Maddy rolled over for the first time here at the house with Adam, I was upstairs when it happened and missed it. We have been giving her lots of tummy time to see if she would do it again but we hadn't had any luck. So of course she picks today at daycare to do it again...missed it again. I am determined to see it tonight, as I sit here writing this post Adam just informed me that she did it again. So I am going to wrap things up and go watch my baby girl roll over!!!

Hope you all enjoy Maddy's first art project from daycare. I've never seen anything better and it's posted proudly on the fridge!!

No comments :