Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Kristen!!!



Adam and I would like to wish our good friend Kristen Bixler a very Happy 30th Birthday!!

Kristen and I have become close friends over the past few years, rarely a day goes by that we don't talk via email,text or phone. I feel very blessed to have Kristen in my life and I look forward to many more years of friendship.

Kristen was a huge help to me over the past year during my pregnancy, fortunately for me she had just had Jackson and was able to give me some insight and tips on the whole pregnancy and delivery. I turned to Kristen a lot since I didn't have my mom to ask some of those embarrassing questions too, she was always honest and put me at ease. Jackson and Maddy are a year and two days apart, this is great for me because Kristen will always be a step ahead in the world of parenting and someone I can turn too with questions.

Kristen, Justin, Adam and I always have a great time together whether it be at a concert, tailgating before a Colts game or just getting together for a little visit. I am so happy that they have recently made it back to Fishers so we are closer!!

It will be fun to watch Jackson and Madelyn grow up together and become friends, though we will have to keep an eye on them when they become teenagers. Kristen and I have joked that maybe one day Jackson and Maddy will get married and we can plan a wedding together, Justin was quick to point out that they would only have to pay for the rehearsal. Adam didn't think it was too funny!!!!

Kristen,

I hope you have a great birthday and that all your wishes come true. Thank you for being such a great friend and support. I look forward to celebrating many more milestones together!!

Love,
Sara

1 comment :

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Sara,

Thank you for such a sweet post. Also, thank you for the beautiful flowers!

I am so glad you and I have become such close friends. Thank you for allowing me to share in your life and thank you for sharing in mine.

I look forward to what the years ahead will bring.

Love,
Kris